1. Who is responsible for processing my personal data?
We inform you that the entity responsible for the personal data we request is BILADU S.A. with address at CALLE SAN VICENTE Nº 8 8th FLOOR (hereinafter BILADU).
If you wish to contact us, you can do so at:
– Email: email@example.com
– Phone: +34 944235252
2. For what purposes will my personal data be processed?
Your personal data will be used for the following purposes:
– Attend to your request.
– If you contract any of our products or services, we will use your data for their management and billing.
– Retain your contact information to inform you periodically about products and services, whether our own or from third parties, that we believe may be of interest to you.
– Understand your tastes and preferences to improve the quality of our products and services.
– Record your IP address used for website navigation and your consumption habits to manage our marketing actions.
3. Commercial communications.
Providing your personal data in any of our registration forms implies your express acceptance for us to send you information, whether our own or from third parties, that we believe may be of interest to you. The sending of this information is an essential part of our business and is therefore associated with the contracting of any of our products or services.
However, we remind you that you can oppose the sending of these communications at any time and free of charge by sending an email to the address indicated in the first point of this document.
4. How long will my personal data be retained?
Your personal data will be kept for the time strictly necessary to provide you with the contracted service or product. Once the service and/or warranty on the purchased products are completed, we will retain your data for five years, which is the standard period for the prescription of civil or commercial liabilities. However, you should be aware that these retention periods could be extended due to legal changes or the assessment of criminal liabilities. Once the liabilities arising from the contract have prescribed, we will proceed to the destruction of all your personal data.
We want to keep your contact details indefinitely to send you periodic information about products and/or services, whether our own or from third parties, that we believe may be of interest to you. Therefore, if you do not wish to receive commercial information, whether our own or from third parties, you can object by indicating it to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
5. What data should I provide?
All personal data requested and marked with an asterisk are essential to acquire or hire our products and/or services. If you do not provide some of these mandatory data, we will not be able to assist you.
6. Will my personal data be transferred to third parties?
No, your data will not be transferred to third parties.
7. Your rights.
You have the right to:
– Access your personal data.
– Request rectification or deletion of your personal data.
– Withdraw the consent given at any time.
– Request the limitation of the processing of your personal data.
– Oppose the processing of your personal data.
– Request the portability of your personal data.
9. Data quality.
Your personal data is classified as confidential information; therefore, all processing of this data will be carried out ensuring maximum secrecy against third parties and applying the necessary security measures to guarantee its security.
11. Security measures.
BILADU has adopted the necessary measures to prevent alteration, loss, treatment, or unauthorized access to personal data, taking into account at all times the state of technology, the nature of the stored data, and the risks to which they are exposed, whether from human action or from the physical or natural environment. However, the User must be aware that security measures on the Internet are not impregnable.
12. Specific conditions.
Children and young people under 14 years of age are advised that they need the permission of their parents or guardians to provide personal data on the BILADU website.